During the COVID 19 pandemic, it’s best to keep comfort and security as the top priority. All the dealers are maintaining the protocols for ensuring a contactless experience. Much like the standard way, a home test drive works the same way. The vehicles come to the homes for test drives of used cars in Tucson. Further, the vehicles are available on the dealer’s websites to make them eligible for test drives. The test drives are available only within 10km from the dealers’ hubs.
Some points to remember while doing test drives
- Only one car per customer is allowed for a test drive. If you want to do multiple test drives, you can select online on the website.
- To provide you to serve better, you can review the cars through video calls before calling a test drive. Likewise, take the opportunity to review the cars and ask any questions that you may have.
- If the used cars in Tucson don’t meet the requirements, you have the right to refuse the test drive. You can also schedule for the test drive of another vehicle.
- After you are satisfied with the car, confirm the test drive with the representative.
Precautions to be taken
- Sanitization of the pre-driven cars
Before the test drive, the cars are highly sanitized. Besides, the places include the dashboard, steering wheel, gear knob, etc. You can also sanitize the door handles both inside and outside the cars.
- Providing safe drive to you
The manager with whom to test drive wear full gloves and masks. Secondly, they are provided with a personal kit comprising of hand sanitizers and gloves. All of these need to be reused between the test drives.
To make the experience even more convenient, get the car delivered to your doorstep. The entire buying experience is now contactless. The market is still rising, and you can buy a car without any worries. The executives prepare for the vehicles and leave them outside the homes.
Please don’t contact the manager personally and don’t touch him in any way. Maintain a safe distance and follow all the protocols.