Westchester County is 2nd most populated US county post Bronx and 1st in New York. It is situated in the northern section of NYC. This county comprises of 6 cities, 23 villages and 19 towns. We shall list out the county’s bucket list for all those who wish to experience the county’s unique spots.
Below are listed unique locations and things to do in Westchester with Westchester bus rental
- Take a trip to Untermyer Gardens and stroll a section of Westchester RiverWalk.
- Ride at Playland, particularly the Dragon Coaster and at LegoLand Discovery Center, construct with legos.
- Watch Westchester Knicks game that is conducted at the Westchester County Center.
- Skydive indoors at Ridgehills at iFLY. This is in Yonkers.
- Soar the rock wall in Valhalla at the Cliffs.
- Enjoy at Wilkens Farm by picking the apples on your own and take pleasure with cider doughnuts. Other farms that allow hand picking of apples are Harve, st Moon Farm & Orchard, Stuart’s Farm and Outhouse Orchards.
- Muscoot Farm has various animals to visit. Also visit Great Jack O’Lantern Blaze.
- Enjoy icecream at the Blue Pig, King kone, Penny Lick icecream and the Hudson Creamery.
- There are many splash pads at Westchester such as Wilson’s Wave Pool at Mount Vernon, Harbor Island Park at Mamaroneck, Tibbett’s Brook Park at Yonkers, Pierson Park at Tarrytown and Saxon Woods Park at White Plains.
- Take pleasure in Picnicking at state parks of this county.
- Some activities such as bicycling at the Bronx River on some Sundays, taking part or visiting Teatown’s EagleFest, taking a food tour, visiting farmer markets of Westchester, enjoying a show put up at Hudson Valley’s Paramount theatre, visiting PepsiCo sculpture gardens, eating out at Hudson Valley’s new restaurant during the restaurant week and enjoying your meals from the Dough Nation, Walter’s and The Souvlaki truck are some of the popular things to do at Westchester County.
- Visiting Westchester Children’s Museum, Touring the Rockfeller Estate, stroll at Croton Gorge Park at Croton Dam, proceed on a trip of Stone Barns, Head on to Westchester Broadway Theatre show, take a visit to the Hudson River Museum and go to the planetarium for a show with kids.
- Take pleasure at Philipsburg Manor dance or Sheep to shawl or both the shows or head to Wolf conservation Center to visit the wolves.
Head to different beaches of Westchester such as
- Playland Beach
- Glenn Island
- Island Harbor Beach
- Croton Point Park Beach
- Oakland Beach
- Hudson Park West and East
Other activities include an Escape room escape, visiting Teatown Lake Reservation, rope course climbing at Spins Hudson and Boundless Adventure, attending Croton Point Park at Clearwater Festival, strolling the Croton Aqueduct, visiting the Neuberger Museum of Art, visiting Japanese Stroll Garden at Hammond Museum.
- Attending heritage festivals including ice skating and winter wonderland of Kensico Dam, check out the art show at Armonk Outdoor arts show and Lyndhurst Craft Festival crafts.
- Visiting Jazz music festival at White Plains for music lovers.
- Taking part in food festivals and enjoy various cuisines.
Some of the food festivals of Westchester:
- Westchester Magazine’s Wine and Food Festival
- Westchester Magazine’s Wingfest
- Lohud’s Food Truck Festival
Westchester bus rental will help you and your friends and family to finish the bucket list in comfort, convenience and affordability.